• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Has Anyone Been The Oakley HQ?

Nyarlathotep

The Crawling Chaos
Premium Member
Mesa, AZ
I'm thinking of going there next week and want to know if they have tours or is it just a showroom and a store? I'm also going to get new lenses for my pit boss, damn things slipped off my head.

Now that is one place I would like to take a roadtrip too...... I believe once or twice a year Oakley has a "garage sale" where they sell vintage to new overstock and everything in between. The info I have received is that people start lining up a day before. They have different lines to wait in specific to what you want. You are limited to how much you can buy, so bring friends and family!!!!!!

They also have a mini museum there showing off stuff from when Oakley began with grips. There is a few youtube videos capturing the tour of it.

i went this summer, if you are going to take the tour make sure you call ahead of time to schedule it because they wont do one on the spot

a trip to Oakley HQ is definitely on my bucketlist. hope to make it happen within the next couple of years.

they don´t have tours.....
but it´s a place you have to go. the store is not the best but the history line is awesome.
the building is very impressive. every oakley fan have to see the HQ!!

IMO is that the place to go if you are an Oakley fan......
you have a store in there and another close to the HQ at the Irvine Spectrum!
oheadquarter.jpg

that´s an older picture of the main hall
i love to go there . . .

The main hall looks COMPLETELY different from that picture now. There's a lot more going on and where you see that funny car on the wall, is now an Oakley Custom booth where you can build and purchase. I'd be down to do a group tour. I don't live too far away.

@SpliceD
i think the picture is from my first trip four years ago or older . . .
you happy B.... you can make a trip every weekend :eek:)

This place is on my to do list too. We are looking at a holiday to Las Vagas in within the next years from the UK & i have told my wife this is somewhere we WILL be driving too.
@Nyarlathotep you will have to post photo's once you've been there. It looks like Toys R Us for adults.

Back