• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Has Anyone Heard Of A Plan For A Jolly Roger Design?

Status
Not open for further replies.
since valentino rossi love striking color, i wish it could be colorful. :)

Although if the Rossi Holbrooks are anything to go by, the most exciting feature will be the bag that it comes in...

Personally, I'm not feeling these at all (However I quite like the one red, one blue arm), although if they're a limited run for the Olympics, I'll have to treat myself to a pair just for suffering London's public transport when millions of tourists descend upon the capital.

Although if the Rossi Holbrooks are anything to go by, the most exciting feature will be the bag that it comes in...

Personally, I'm not feeling these at all (However I quite like the one red, one blue arm), although if they're a limited run for the Olympics, I'll have to treat myself to a pair just for suffering London's public transport when millions of tourists descend upon the capital.

only think i heard abt the Rossi Frogskins, rumoured to have Fire Iridium lenses. but i'm guessing it's just gonna be plain black frame, with perhaps the yellow logos like the Brooks, and the colourful bag.

rumoured to have Fire Iridium lenses. but i'm guessing it's just gonna be plain black frame, with perhaps the yellow logos like the Brooks, and the colourful bag.

Ouch, I think yellow and fire iridium may clash... Only time it works is in the neon yellow/fire frogs imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back