• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Has Anyone Heard Of A Plan For A Jolly Roger Design?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha to be fair I don't think there is a single one of us on these forums who NEEDS another pair of sunglasses. But I can think of a few more I want.

Jolly Roger refers to pirates, did you mean Union Jack (British Flag)?

They sound pretty cool though. I'd like to see them once you can post pics.

I have been told the name currently considered is Jolly Roger...
Dont mean to tease, but I am waiting on a response as to secrecy of the photos I took... Keep your fingers crossed for the good word!

Well if they are tied in with the Olympics then Jolly Roger does seem an odd choice. I don't think it's the smartest idea for us as a nation to be promoting our pirate history. I don't think the Olympic committee would be happy with that.

I'd be very happy to see photos of these though!

Dont mean to tease, but I am waiting on a response as to secrecy of the photos I took... Keep your fingers crossed for the good word!

If you can get info on if they will be released in the US or not that'd be great! And i would love to see pics! Is there a special micro bag?

Pictures would rock to know of i am going to need assistance to get a pair of these or not. Can you release any info on how limited these will be? And if they will be release in the US?

Pictures would rock to know of i am going to need assistance to get a pair of these or not. Can you release any info on how limited these will be? And if they will be release in the US?

If they are tied in with the Olympics I'm not sure if they would be released in the US. Oakley recently did a tie-in with some gaming event in Mexico (there's a thread about it somewhere on this forum) and that was a Mexico only release. It was a shame as the microbag was really cool.

Then again, the Olympics is a world-wide event some maybe they will be available in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back