• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Has Anyone Heard Of A Plan For A Jolly Roger Design?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are tied in with the Olympics I'm not sure if they would be released in the US. Oakley recently did a tie-in with some gaming event in Mexico (there's a thread about it somewhere on this forum) and that was a Mexico only release. It was a shame as the microbag was really cool.

Then again, the Olympics is a world-wide event some maybe they will be available in the US.

Well tour de France was a French event but the antifreeze frogskins and radars were released in the US. I guess time will tell us if they will be

I miss mine they were traded away. Can I see your antifreeze collection under a blacklight if you have one? That would be the tits.

I miss mine they were traded away. Can I see your antifreeze collection under a blacklight if you have one? That would be the tits.

Huh I was told by a collector that the antifreeze radar and frogskins were both released for the tour de France event. I guess they were wrong. Sorry if I confused anybody

The Anti Freeze Radars were; the Anti Freeze Frogs were a Xmas release in 2009 I believe.

Huh I was told by a collector that the antifreeze radar and frogskins were both released for the tour de France event. I guess they were wrong. Sorry if I confused anybody

The Anti-Freeze Radar and Radar XL were released for the TdF, however, the Anti-Freeze Frogskins were released just cause they were cool ;o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back