• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Has Anyone Made Contact With An Oakley Rep???

my friend from my old job is the oakley sale rep at her job in an optical lab. meaning she get me get any oakley products at 50% off... i bought alot of stuff already and i just don't want to keep bothering her to order things for me all the time.

Years and years ago a buddy of mine knew an Oakley rep about once a month my buddy would call and say he had about 20 pairs of Oakleys for sale. I would go meet him and buy some for about 60% off. It was great I got stuff for really cheap. Those days are over.

My buddy use to work at a small local sports shop years ago and his local rep came in once a month and would sell us his personal collection/samples and returns for really cheap. My buddy still has a low serial number 1st Gen Ruby Juliets and the ruby OTT. He got for almost nothing. I miss those days :(

My buddy use to work at a small local sports shop years ago and his local rep came in once a month and would sell us his personal collection/samples and returns for really cheap. My buddy still has a low serial number 1st Gen Ruby Juliets and the ruby OTT. He got for almost nothing. I miss those days :(

Where in Indiana was this? Wish I knew about it!

Latest Posts

Back