• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hatchet Earstems

Given the fact that Oakley no longer produces rubber kits for Hatchet, it is one of the very few options, and the pricing in my experience is higher than $29.99 for unused frames, with all of the components still on. I have contacted Walleva, suggesting that they produce replacement rubber kit for Hatchet, it's hard to say whether they received more feedback like this, but perhaps if they do, it would present a viable option for us Hatchet owners to squeeze a little bit more use out of these awesome glasses. While I own only Oakley eyewear, and prescription at that, I've always felt that Oakley makes a mistake by not providing better support for discontinued products. This is especially the case with Hatchets, which are quite durable thanks to their aluminum frames, but then the unobtanium pieces just give out (so do the hinge springs - though these may be fixable). As some users posted, it is really disappointing not to be able to use glasses only because one rubber nose piece is gone... hopefully some options will come on the market.

walleva makes poor fitting rubbers for the Xmetal line. youre better off asking linegear to do it. japanese efficiency will probably get it done quicker, too.

That's very good to know... thank you, hopefully someone will make replacement rubbers for Hatchets... I mean people would probably spend as much as $50 for such a kit, if that meant that their glasses can be used again.

Back