1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got a pair of hatchets but lenses are clear looking for the best cheapest place to get replacement lenses are. Maybe if someone wants to send some

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler

Rating:
    100%
    So what you actually mean is you "WANT TO BUY" since no actual "DEAL" has taken place. Right??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the clarification.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They will probably have to be custom cut out of real Oakley lenses and not gonna be cheap...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I hate to turn anyone away from custom cutting but, you can find some aftermarkets on ebay, I believe.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am pretty sure I have new in box Titanium. If that color would work for you let me know and I'll double check.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99.2%
    You can order prescription or plano (non-prescription) lenses for the Hatchet through Oakley's Rx department.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What color were you considering?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was thinking a blueish color since the frames are silver