• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Have a pair that you regret or doesn't fit with your collection?

My jupiter camo frogskins. Its the only pair of frogs i have and got it for my jc shelf but its the one in my collection that doesnt really fit.

I never wear my c100 jupiters, but I got them because it was an artist series and it was really cheap, i think only like $70. I also never wear my stanley donwood jupiters. I suppose they still sorta fit in, but they are just shelf queens!

@Andrew Oakley
the C100 is one of the ugliest models out there :eek:)
Christian Hundertmark did a bad bad job on these!
his Gascan is dope but the jupiter sucks. . . .

Jupiter Chip Foose, they didn't suit me at all, i looked stupider in them than normal LOL.............. ended up selling them to my eldest son at a knockdown price. He looks cool in them though.................God i hate the young LOL.

I never wear my c100 jupiters, but I got them because it was an artist series and it was really cheap, i think only like $70. I also never wear my stanley donwood jupiters. I suppose they still sorta fit in, but they are just shelf queens!

I never wear any of my artist series, but the Jupiters I dislike the most. For me, the flat front glasses just don't work. I can never pull off the Jupiter, Holbrook, Dispatch or Frogskins.

I've owned one pair of M Frames in my life and i returned them after a couple days. I can't pull off shield lenses for some reason. I think the only one that looked ok on me was the Oil Rig, but i don't own those either.

my lance armstrong collection, thankfully i was able to return the livestrong fuel cell. But i still have the livestrong straight jacket. i dont know why i bought them in the first place, especailly after all this ped accusations. it's just not cool anymore.

I've owned one pair of M Frames in my life and i returned them after a couple days. I can't pull off shield lenses for some reason. I think the only one that looked ok on me was the Oil Rig, but i don't own those either.
i don't think i look good in shield lenses either, but i do have two antix frames that ill never sell, but i have a hard time getting myself to wear them on a daily basis.

Latest Posts

Back