• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Have An Idea Maybe Good Maybe Bad?

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
I have a pair of juliet fire lenses. One looks good the other one is not really scratched but discolored. Anyway my idea is this. I guess it applies to people with a decent amount of semi used lenses..Is it possible someone could request a color and which lens they need and if the someone has the other almost or perfect lens you could trade lenses if you had what they needed. It could all be in one thread. For example say I need a fire right juliet lens and you have one and you need an ice juliet left lens and i had one we could trade(i guess you do set or one). Stupid or maybe doable?

Must be the right lens curse!

I have a pair of fire i dont use... left lens is clean but has usual cleaning marks ... but the right lens has a pin head like mark where theres no iridium ... :( LMK if you want a closer look ... i could trade you the pair for something else useful to me

I didn't really remember which one it was til I went and checked. If you were wearing them the left lens is the one that is messed up,so I would need a left lens. Yeah my right lens looks like someone rubbed too hard and some color came off.

Latest Posts

Back