• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Have To Sell My Brand New Collection BNIB

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Okay well i talked to a few of you on here I'm a combat vet that got in a lil trouble and need to pay some things off, All the oakley's im selling have not been used or taken out the case except for the photos and some are still in wrapping. All of them were bought at the ovault. Any questions feel free to post or pm me. Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
Hi friend: Forum rules, prices with pics.

Ya i saw that but i was going to make everything obo kind of like a auction that was fine back in the o-review forum thought itd be ok here..is it not? Im just looking to get whats fair and the most i can since these are all new never even put them on, i had others to wear at the store lol the only ones im not selling are my crosshairs (original ones/my fav's), oil rig (i think someone gave me these and there scratchd so not worth selling)and thats it

Hello,

I'm sorry but Funky-Trixtar is right, if you want to sell them you have to post a price, it doesn't matter what another forums rules are. If you want offers state a price and then say 'or best offer' but you have to post a price, no exceptions.

If you want to auction them then I suggest you use an auction website instead.

Please amend your listings accordingly or this thread will be closed.

Thanks,

PM'd on the Romeo 2 and X-Metal Vault.

you need to post prices buddy..

Thread closed you cannot post items to sell without prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back