1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay well i talked to a few of you on here I'm a combat vet that got in a lil trouble and need to pay some things off, All the oakley's im selling have not been used or taken out the case except for the photos and some are still in wrapping. All of them were bought at the ovault. Any questions feel free to post or pm me. Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Me ,some time ago.............

Rating:
    100%
    Hi friend: Forum rules, prices with pics.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya i saw that but i was going to make everything obo kind of like a auction that was fine back in the o-review forum thought itd be ok here..is it not? Im just looking to get whats fair and the most i can since these are all new never even put them on, i had others to wear at the store lol the only ones im not selling are my crosshairs (original ones/my fav's), oil rig (i think someone gave me these and there scratchd so not worth selling)and thats it

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello,

I'm sorry but Funky-Trixtar is right, if you want to sell them you have to post a price, it doesn't matter what another forums rules are. If you want offers state a price and then say 'or best offer' but you have to post a price, no exceptions.

If you want to auction them then I suggest you use an auction website instead.

Please amend your listings accordingly or this thread will be closed.

Thanks,

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'd on the Romeo 2 and X-Metal Vault.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    you need to post prices buddy..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Thread closed you cannot post items to sell without prices!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.