1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Lets say you were fishing in a lake in Canada minding your own business and you happen to come across a pair of C-Sixs? Would you keep them? Just curious on what kind of stories you guys have. I know a lot of us have lost a pair or two but im curious as to what you guys have found and what did you do? Return them to lost and found of a department store?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

Hahahaha!! Love that first sentence!!

I've never found any unfortunately

3. mercbezerk

mercbezerk Unicorn Chaser Premium Member Lifetime Member

The boys at my local SGH helped out with donations of empty O boxes and few other pieces for my display when I first started up and after getting home I found a pair of Jawbones still in one of the presumed empty packaging. Being the good Samaritan that I am, I returned the pair to them.

4. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Ive never found a pair of Oakleys, but if i did, id like to think id return them...

5. atrain

Id like to say yes I would to but what if its like a Romeo 1 or Xmetal XX or Pitboss or C six? I guess I would if it was a dept store or something, if it was on the street or sidewalk then finders keepers lol.

6. s3sunruh

s3sunruh Oakley Collector

I found a pair of Oakleys once... Black oil rigs. I helped get them back to the original owner. I've lever lost a pair myself, but I've had a few scares, I can't imagine losing a pair only for someone to steal them. So I put myself in that sort of position. He was so grateful in the end, so to me it was worth it.

7. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

I found a Red Shift microbag in a bar parking lot. Pretty random. I owned a pair of Soviet 'Jinx when I found it too.

8. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

If I lost a pair I would like for them to be returned to me so I would have the same mentality if I found someone else's glasses.

9. Yeti

Yeti Frostmonkey Staff Member Premium Member

You're full of **** lol. You know they would be in your display before the person even realized they lost them.

10. atrain

Hahahahah