• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Have you ever found a pair of Oakley's?

This was a few years back now. He was also making something like $75k, plus location, plus per diem, plus expenses, so I don't think he cared a whole lot.

He was there for about 4 months and came back and bought a loaded F150 and paid for his wedding. Now he's broke like the rest of us again.

I found a pair of Half Jackets once in a picnic area. Someone set them down and didn't come back for them. So I came up on them :laugh: I've had them for years.

They were boring Matte Black with Grey lenses, so I did a repaint with blue-purple to red-purple fade, +red lenses, and white earsocks. So my "free" glasses have probably cost me more than what I would have paid going out and buying a new pair.

Top of mind is to return/surrender them to lost and found. But if that actually happened maybe I'd have a mixed feeling and probably keep them for a while until someone looked for them. :)

When I bought my first pair of O's (original Fives) the shop gave me the wrong box and when I got home I found another pair of Fives inside!
Felt too bad too keep them, so drove back and returned them to the shop.

When I bought my first pair of O's (original Fives) the shop gave me the wrong box and when I got home I found another pair of Fives inside!
Felt too bad too keep them, so drove back and returned them to the shop.

I found a pair of Romeo's between 2 slot machines at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas... I won't lie, I was very tempted. I was younger and thought long and hard about it. I ended up turning them in to the cage area and as luck would have it, the owner had just been there. They called him back and he was very appreciative, game me a 20.00 "reward". I did the "no you dont have to" thing but he insisted. My wife took that 20 to a 5 dollar slot and hit for 200 bucks on her first pull, and we went out to a nice dinner and a show. Man those were some pretty glasses...

Back