• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Have you ever mailed something before the buyer paid?

got a member ship the items to me before i paid... i felt that he trusted me so much and he has my trust in him too... that makes a good community. well on ebay, i hope the buyer is trustworthy enough to honor what he owes you....
that reminds me ...

are you ever gonna pay for the C-Six I mailed you last week?

I bought a WITK set from a member here. He shipped it from Germany. I made a little down payment but I didn't have full money. Member trusted me enough and of course I paid the rest in the agreed time.

It depends on the member you're dealing with. On eBay certainly would not do it. At least it wasn't a pair if 400$ glasses

I bought a WITK set from a member here. He shipped it from Germany. I made a little down payment but I didn't have full money. Member trusted me enough and of course I paid the rest in the agreed time.

It depends on the member you're dealing with. On eBay certainly would not do it. At least it wasn't a pair if 400$ glasses

Good to see you posting again

I do it every day......havent been burned once.i think most i deal with have good hearts,ill take a hit im sure but ill let it be on their concience.

Latest Posts

Back