• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Have you ever tried a frame of other brand that was so good that it should be made by oakley?

The implications behind such a statement are ridiculous and discrediting. OP is strictly insisting that if something's good, it has to be of the ingenuity of one mind/group...and not to blow open a can of worms but we can attribute this type of thinking to some extreme examples in history.

Yes

Yes, of couse. I have seen pairs of other brands "like rayban flexible frame or carbon frame" that should be made by oakley. And i have seen oakley pairs that not deserve to have been made by oakley...
You know that Lux owns Ray Ban right? You could make an argument that all the frames are probably produced in a similar manner...

The implications behind such a statement are ridiculous and discrediting. OP is strictly insisting that if something's good, it has to be of the ingenuity of one mind/group...and not to blow open a can of worms but we can attribute this type of thinking to some extreme examples in history.

Quite.

Like any 'one sided' forum; there is obviously alot of love for the favoured brand. But to assume that is the only one that achieves its goal / is capable of its intended task etc is somewhat narrow-minded.

I've not taken delivery of either of my pairs of Oakleys i've ordered yet, and infact i havn't owned too many premium brands of sunglasses (Police, Ray-Ban and Rudy Project).

But; if the Oakleys are anything like the build quality of the Rudy's i previously owned i shall be very pleased.

Back