1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ThePitBoss

ThePitBoss Oakley Enthusiast

I have the new Oakley Valve frame that's polished clear with polarized Ice Iridium lenses in them.....has anyone ever seen these or have them as well?
    I looked on the O review but cant find them there? I bought them on Ebay almost 2 years ago when they first came out in 2014, they are legit all the way down to the unobtanium on earstems and Ice polarized lenses are all legit, but I cant seem to find these anywhere? the guy I bought them from is a legit seller on ebay and the title did say "rare edition?
    anyone?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Min Zaw Nyan

Min Zaw Nyan Oakley Enthusiast

Let us see the photo. Thx.

3. ThePitBoss

ThePitBoss Oakley Enthusiast

I have to dig them out of the closet lol I was trying to see if anyone else has them as well? I bought them last year from a guy in California, they are the real deal from the earsocks which are blue, the frame is polished clear and the lenses are ice iridium polarized. I just don't see info anywhere on o-review or google? not even Ebay is selling these thingslol But they are oakleys Valves 2014 model and they are legit, just not shown anywhere. I did get a hold of the seller and he stated that they are production samples? or Customs, he then went on to say it would be stupid to make a copy of just one and then sell it, which makes sense. but yeah tis baby is ultra rare that's for sure, ill post pictures late Saturday afre I dig them out of closet and take pix.....I was hoping someone here had a pair as well? I gues not?