• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Having a hard time pulling the trigger on Juliets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have plenty of stupid stuff to spend my money on. Trust me! Oakleys are my CHEAP addiction, hobby, fetish!?

I have plenty of stupid stuff to spend my money on. Trust me! Oakleys are my CHEAP addiction, hobby, fetish!?
You scratched the surface.. Funny we all said samething starting out just a pair or two . Just wait till you start hitting hard stuff like ichiros, plasma x xx, Romeo Jordan's complete, copper pennies and Vlad choice for daily full carbon c-sixes. The more complete? matching and like new the more it is .. Or say Jordan Romeos first 50 came with huge numbered xmetal vault.. If you already spent a 1k on one pair your already in..

You scratched the surface.. Funny we all said samething starting out just a pair or two . Just wait till you start hitting hard stuff like ichiros, plasma x xx, Romeo Jordan's complete, copper pennies and Vlad choice for daily full carbon c-sixes. The more complete? matching and like new the more it is .. Or say Jordan Romeos first 50 came with huge numbered xmetal vault.. If you already spent a 1k on one pair your already in..
I don't think I can see myself spending that much, I like wearing them to much. Don't think I could put a pair of $1000 sunglasses on my face!
I do however really want to customize a pair, rather intriguing.

I don't think I can see myself spending that much, I like wearing them to much. Don't think I could put a pair of $1000 sunglasses on my face!
I do however really want to customize a pair, rather intriguing.
We all said that too lol ..Yeah some will wear there costly pairs, some will just display them and never wear them out.! Funny thing is you start out just buying a pair then add cost of tune up if needed real Oakley lenses and even that adds up..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back