• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Hawaii Frogskin LE And Hawaii Fuel Cell LE Deal Thread

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Just FYI This thread is to be used for both a feedback deal thread and an update on run I will be making to pick up what I can. First run is completed. Second run coming up this weekend. PM me if you want me to pick up for you. quantities are limited and orders will be filled on a first come first serve basis. Just FYI Fuel Cells were thought discontinued a couple of months ago however one last batch was made (perhaps Oakley made too many or had a hidden batch they just found) and I have been notified that this will be it for that as they are moving on to other exclusive items so if you want one this may be the last time I will be able to get them for you. As of yesterday there was 7 left for me to reserve so let me know ASAP.

Some people reacted to this post.
I forgot to mention that if you want these for Christmas in the USA I will need to ship by the 17th to make sure it gets there. International shipping will require longer (usually 10-12 business days). My pick up to ship turnaround time is usually 1 business day so keep this time table in mind if those are your purposes.

Is there a square O case?

PM sent

PM sent

Those of you who ordered items for this round I have picked up and packed your items for shipment tomorrow. You have each been notified via pm. I will be making 1 last run next weekend. There are 3 frogskins and 2 fuel cells left as of today. I reserved 2 frogskins and 1 fuel cell for anyone who is interested. I have them reserved for me till saturday.

How much are the fuels

How much are the Frogskins?

Got my Fuel Cells today! Luckily I have honest neighbors, the mail carrier put it on their door step... what a joke.
Thank you so much though!

no problem bro. Enjoy. they are awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back