• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hawaii Holbrooks And New 2013 Releases | Shade Station

SGH Exclusive Jade Polar Collection coming in Jan/Feb At least in the States.
viewer_zpsab741e68.png

Plus, on the frogskins at least, you get a matching icon (going by the picture) which you can't do in OCP.

Hopefully this isn't just an SGH US exclusive. The Polarized Frogskins & Holbrook haven't made it to SGH in the UK.

Plus, on the frogskins at least, you get a matching icon (going by the picture) which you can't do in OCP.

Hopefully this isn't just an SGH US exclusive. The Polarized Frogskins & Holbrook haven't made it to SGH in the UK.

Looks like the Jade Polar lenses are going to be available in a standard frame anyway and I haven't seen any images of them yet so they may have the green icons...

SGH pisses me off, why can't Oakley stores get those too? Looks like Oakley is going to lose another customer, because I will never make a purchase from a Sunglass Hut.

And I'd love to see a picture of those Hawaii Holbrooks, I can't seem to see Shade Station's pics.

SGH pisses me off, why can't Oakley stores get those too? Looks like Oakley is going to lose another customer, because I will never make a purchase from a Sunglass Hut.

And I'd love to see a picture of those Hawaii Holbrooks, I can't seem to see Shade Station's pics.

The images appear to have disappeared for me too...hmmm...

I'll see what I can do.

Back