• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hawaii Holbrooks And New 2013 Releases | Shade Station

The photo looks like the have fire iridium and not +red like what was released.

Sorry Peeza, you're talking about the Old Glory which came with + Red, not the Union Jack which is what we are discussing.

Official description on this from Oakley is that it has Ruby Iridium lenses. Maybe this is a new one then?

Yes, the Union Jack came with Ruby. Like I said, not a new release, an old one.

OakleyFrogskinsUnionJack6.jpg

OakleyFrogskinsOldGlory6.jpg

Weird that SS's Oakley rep doesn't have the latest news? That doesn't bode well at all.

I've spoke to them since about it and it was just older information on their system. Something to do with the fact that it was a limited item, nothing to worry about I don't think :)

From what I've been told, all or most of the Hawaii exclusive editions are just swapped icons and special baggies, including the Maoli editions. I see them all over the place here and just recently saw the Moali editions at an Oakley trunk show a couple weeks before Christmas. The stock icons are removed and replaced with Hawaiian icons, which are done locally by the reps and merchandisers...sounds tedious and time consuming, but that's what I've been told. I guess that makes the Hawaiian editions even more exclusive knowing that the glasses aren't fully completed until it reaches Hawaii, lol.

SGH Exclusive Jade Polar Collection coming in Jan/Feb At least in the States.
viewer_zpsab741e68.png

I was speaking with an SGH rep in the UK today who said whatever is SGH exclusive in the US does not make it to the UK, they do separate exclusives. So that's sh*t.

Hawaii Brooks: OO9102-39. $180

There are currently zero Oakley stores that have them in stock.

Back