• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hazard IPhone Case.....

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
do you mean the case or the phone Peeza :eek:))

Some people reacted to this post.
I am currently usig my own home-made case....a $10 Griffin Carbon Fiber case from Wal-Mart and a $3 Icon decal.....
photo9.jpg

Didn't like the hazard case?

Username Hidden said:
do you mean the case or the phone Peeza :eek:))

The case Onerd, got an iPhone 4:)

Username Hidden said:
Didn't like the hazard case?

I LOVE the Hazard case....and thank you VERY much for helping me acquire it.....but due to its rarity I'm gonna use this one for now and keep the Hazard in safe keeping.....who knows how long they will be around? Remember those bottle-opener keychains with the 2 rings from years ago that go for around $100? I remember seeing a big jug of them on a counter for $4.95 years ago! And the Icon carabiner I bought in Texas for $9 is currently bringing around $40-$50 on the 'bay....not that I'll keep it to turn a profit but its funny how some things Oakley quickly become scarce then show up for alot of $$$$$.....looking for a Cylinder Block case now....are those 2-piece too like the Hazard?

i like the cylinder block case better then the hazard because it is one piece. it is crazy i was on ebay and there is a cylinder going for 60 with a couple days left on the auction! might have to pick a couple up when i go to the vault!

Score! O'Hare Airport O Store has PLENTY! Road trip tomorrow!

Any luck on a new iPhone case? I just picked up the Cylinder Block at my local o-store and it's pretty nice. It's one piece like bigdog said and fits very nicely. It looks great too! I'll be alternating this one with my other unobtainium case.

yep! Got another Hazard! Guy from the O Store actually left the store to meet me because the O Store was through security! Wouldn't have been able to get it otherwise.....using it now and love it! No separation problems either.......

thats cool of him! Glad you got your hands on another one and its working for you.