• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hazard IPhone Case

Honestly the Hazard is the reason I got an iPhone4....and the $99 upgrade helped....:cool: I had always had Blackberries and was very happy with them....I got this case early on and while sometimes the band separating from the back is annoying it doesn't happen very often....overall I am very pleased with it...The raised lip on the front is a nice feature for keeping the glass decent....

how do you like the iPhone?!?
we all know the Hazard case is DOPE :big_boss:

I LOVE the iPhone4.... Most user-friendly phone I've ever had....I don't care much for the touch-screen for texting....I preferred the Blackberry buttons.....but the iPhone is reliable...never locks up.....and the battery lasts quite a long time.....the glass screen is nice...doesn't scratch like the Blackberry plastic screen....

I love the iPhone too. I think the Oakley cases are the shiznit too! I have the cylinder and the unobtainium and may pick up a hazard too. Just wondering if they will all be obsolete when I get the new iPhone, hopefully later this year. I sure hope Oakley continues to make iPhone cases in the future.

You have to be careful with the iPhone 4s..... It has a proximity sensor that can easily be covered up. I know some Otterboxes will not work.

i got the 4s last week from my company . . . still have my 3G with a different contract ;o)