• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Head Strap For Sunglasses

NW Oakley Fan

Oakley Beginner
Oregon
I know oakley makes a strap for the new racing jacket, but do they sell straps that can attached to other glasses like frogskins and radars?

While Oakley doesn't, you can buy Croakies: Shop Croakies Products

I've used them before and while they're not exactly great looking, they'll save your sunglasses from dropping on the floor and getting scratched or taking a dip in the ocean without you.

M Frame 2.0 has a head strap, it might even be the same as the Straight/Wind/Racing Jacket strap since the stem holes are pretty similar.

And I think they made one specific for the standard M Frame at one point (the Pro specifically) which might be able to fit other frames. That one might have been a replacement for the earsocks though, I don't recall specifically.

EDIT: It's the Slash Strap kit, and it does replace the earsocks. I guess it's made for the Slash, which is a version of the M Frame made with a foam-backed sweat strip, oversized lenses in the Heater style, and very large vents. It was designed towards active sports use, thus the strap, vents, and sweat band.
http://www.oakley.com/products/2105/5693

M Frame 2.0 has a head strap, it might even be the same as the Straight/Wind/Racing Jacket strap since the stem holes are pretty similar.

And I think they made one specific for the standard M Frame at one point (the Pro specifically) which might be able to fit other frames. That one might have been a replacement for the earsocks though, I don't recall specifically.

EDIT: It's the Slash Strap kit, and it does replace the earsocks. I guess it's made for the Slash, which is a version of the M Frame made with a foam-backed sweat strip, oversized lenses in the Heater style, and very large vents. It was designed towards active sports use, thus the strap, vents, and sweat band.
Oakley Strap Kits - Oakley M Frame Strap available at Oakley.com

I wonder if it would work with old Racing jackets?

Oakley Strap Kits - Oakley M Frame Strap available at Oakley.com

Would the Slash Strap kit fit the Jawbone?

Back