1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Anyone need me to check anything for them? Picking up glasses for another member

IUSTEVE likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. David F

David F Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

May be a shot in the dark but im looking for an Infinite hero lanyard. They had a ballistic case at the Myrtle beach location...

3. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

IH ballistic case?

4. David F

David F Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Yeah it was 25.

5. Dallas O Hog

Ill see what I can get. Pm num

6. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

@MJLSr , you want Hog to see if they have those Juliet VR28 BIPs in stock, instead of waiting for the backorder?

7. Dallas O Hog

No juliet vr28

8. Dallas O Hog

I'm out.

9. MJLSr

MJLSr Oakley Expert

Wow... local O-store has one pair of BI's left, nothing else... they had double-digit pairs of fire, fruby, and a couple of BIP 2 weeks ago and now... one or two pairs of BI? nothing else??

Then I checked the Vault - they have a few Ice, Fire, a Grey, a BI... nothing polarized for a Juliet! :(
    They also looked for other X-Metal lenses and no X-Squared or anything right now.

Lucky for me I have one pair [VR28blkPolar] in hand, which is what I "needed', the other will be a bonus if it ever shows up!

Also, a reminder for F&F starting soon, not sure when it starts but they reminded me to come down and sign up (again) :) - pass that on if anyone is not aware!

Happy Monday!

10. Dallas O Hog

All packages from vault, warranty or personal sales have shipped