• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Heading Through Chicago Need Help

Aurora Vault is quite a ways out west on Rt 88....The Woodfield Mall O Store is about 20 minutes west of O'Hare off of Golf Rd. Given your departure and arrival times I don't think you will be able to hit any of them.

The stores in O'Hare are not duty free. Both stores are pretty sweet and carry a lot of accessory items. They both carried a lot more packs and suitcases due to travelers I have to assume.

Aurora Vault is quite a ways out west on Rt 88....The Woodfield Mall O Store is about 20 minutes west of O'Hare off of Golf Rd. Given your departure and arrival times I don't think you will be able to hit any of them.
We are heading up first thing Saturday morning so we could potentially hit some stores. We don't depart until 5:30 Sunday morning

O'Hare airport has 2 O Stores within the terminals....1 in the United and 1 in the American Terminal....never been but if they're O Stores prices will be premium with most likely new O items......

I was at the one in the American terminal 3 weeks ago. Best stuff was a tb2 and a copper minute machine. Other than that, standard stuff

Standard stuff is cool. Just want to visit a few stores while passing through. Just need a heads up on which are in that area lol.

Oakley Store In terminal 1 at O'Hare. Also Gurnee mills has an Oakley store. This is located 35 miles north of O'Hare right off of I94 going towards Wisconsin.

@Dyeraudio
We are actually going up to Chicago on Saturday (not departing until Sunday AM)so I will have time to hit some O destinations. We are staying at the Renaissance on West Bryn Mawr Ave. This seems to be somewhere between the Woodfield Mall location and Gurnee Mills. I think I could hit both (and maybe more if you have suggestions)on Saturday if these are both easy to navigate too? Any help from a local is much appreciated.

Back