• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Heads up: Rue La La

saltparrot

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
La La Land
Oakley sale goes 4/28 at 8am PST. I've scored a few good deals during their events. They usually have a few score-worthy items.

Normally I wouldn't tell you all about it, but I've blown way too recently so the more you swoop on me the better as far as I'm concerned.

Happy hunting.

I had no idea I had an account with them... Did they e-mail you saying that Oakley is on sale tomorrow? I don't see anything on their site now lol

Sent from a telephone.

EDIT I found it after poking around the site. I won't be buying anything, but I'm curious.

Shame on you for not wanting to tell us.

Yep. Emailed me earlier tonight. They usually announce their sales a day or so in advance. But I think there's a spot on the website where you can set reminders for future sales. It's probably listed there as well.

Yep. Emailed me earlier tonight. They usually announce their sales a day or so in advance. But I think there's a spot on the website where you can set reminders for future sales. It's probably listed there as well.
That's how I found it.

Sent from a telephone.

Oakley sale goes 4/28 at 8am PST. I've scored a few good deals during their events. They usually have a few score-worthy items.

Normally I wouldn't tell you all about it, but I've blown way too recently so the more you swoop on me the better as far as I'm concerned.

Happy hunting.
"Blown way too recently"?

@kronin323 ? :rofl:

@OakleyFrankFMJ
3974c0a7b743a74b1880f8b502c51d83.jpg

Sent from a telephone.

Attachments

• 3974c0a7b743a74b1880f8b502c51d83.jpg
    3974c0a7b743a74b1880f8b502c51d83.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 94
I just re-read that. At first I thought I wrote "been blown way too recently" and I though, eh that's not such a bad typo. Just re-read. God damnit. For the purposes of setting this record straight.... I have been blowing way too much money recently. <-- that was the intended statement.

Now move along.

Back