• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

"Hell Collection"..?

and here is the Frog!

p1020567pt.jpg

Nice pickup. Way better than the OCP version. I'm thinking I need a little fire in my life, might holdout for a rossi tho :)

I'm with you man, I will probably pick up a pair. I was more pointing out that Oakley seem to be ripping off their collab designs. Like the fragments were a pre-cursor to the Acid Tortoise, and the SW 24k seems to have been a pre-cursour to the Hell Collection. From what I can tell, the 'Heaven' pair, i.e. Matte Black with Ice iridium, are pretty much Reverts just without the Revert logo.

I really want these now but i wish they had done the icon in orange as well on the holbrools they would look killer...May have to do a custom job on mine when i get them?

I really want these now but i wish they had done the icon in orange as well on the holbrools they would look killer...May have to do a custom job on mine when i get them?

i'm with ya on that, wished the icons were orange as well. but i do know many folks who prefer the sleek all-black look.