• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello Again...

Dylanismyname

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi guys

Properly returning to the forum after a two year break (No more lurking) and thought i would reintroduce myself.
Since i was last on the forum i have completed an engineering diploma and working through a degree course currently. During this time ive got involved in the 3D printing hobby coupled with some fairly in depth CAD modelling. Im always up for building stuff and custom projects of sorts so i hope i can use these skills to make some interesting stuff for the DIY/modding section.
Oakley Collection wise, still fledgling but a few additions recently. Another juliet, a ti/ice penny and an Ice carbon blade.
In short
Hello again :)

Hi guys

Properly returning to the forum after a two year break (No more lurking) and thought i would reintroduce myself.
Since i was last on the forum i have completed an engineering diploma and working through a degree course currently. During this time ive got involved in the 3D printing hobby coupled with some fairly in depth CAD modelling. Im always up for building stuff and custom projects of sorts so i hope i can use these skills to make some interesting stuff for the DIY/modding section.
Oakley Collection wise, still fledgling but a few additions recently. Another juliet, a ti/ice penny and an Ice carbon blade.
In short

welcome back bro.... talk with @qtrain23 as he have been doing awesome 3d work!

Hi guys

In short
Welcome back. :)

Dylan, welcome back. Not much has changed!

Well, lots has, but it's still the same in here. Bunch of us knuckleheads hangin' out solving all the worlds problems wearing sunglasses.

;)

Back