• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello Everyone

I have a list of 19 right now. Just purchased Dalmatians and Van Ness ones on here actually. I just got back from London and picked up a Union Jack pair there. That is probably my favorite now. I can take a photo later today and post it up.

Very nice. We would love to see a picture. Some rad pieces there what gen are the Dalmatians?

Very nice. We would love to see a picture. Some rad pieces there what gen are the Dalmatians?

Thanks! The Dalmatians are actually in the mail, I just really wanted them, so I will find out what gen when I get them on Thursday. I have another pair coming Dr Chop later on as well which will make 19 total.

Here are 2 shots of the Frogskins. I have other pairs as well, but this is my focus right now.

8TSyJdS.jpg?1

QO7Gl4O.jpg?1

The black ones in the middle are Jupiter Camo and the black in the bottom right are GP-75. Sorry for the poor quality photos from my iPhone.

Some very nice frogs you have there. Quite the pond you have started. Now you need to find a case to display them all.

I definitely need a case. I would love to pick one up in the next few months. My birthday is in June, I was planning on getting a pair of Juliets for myself, but a case would be a nice option too!

Back