• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello Forum!

Thinking hard about popping for Juliets.
Its a great time to buy Juliets. Prices seem like they are lower than normal right now. You won't regret owning a Juliet. I have 5 and they are my favorite frame. Welcome to the forum.

Its a great time to buy Juliets. Prices seem like they are lower than normal right now. Welcome to the forum.
Thanks, man ... I'm not really a collector but I have several pair that I wear in a loose rotation and accordingly to lighting. Would want my Juliets to be eligible for daily driving ... not a museum piece... can a nice daily pair be had for less than $200?

Lots for sale in the $200-$250 range. Under $200 will often have lenses with scratches or aftermarket lenses. Once you meet the criteria, you will be able to buy in the exchange area.

Lots for sale in the $200-$250 range. Under $200 will often have lenses with scratches or aftermarket lenses. Once you meet the criteria, you will be able to buy in the exchange area.
Thanks for confirming my limited research ... and for schooling a noob

GT I missed this the other day, my apologies. Welcome to the community here, thanks for signing up!

We like new members...keeps us on our toes.;)

Like @SMman said, it is a great time to buy X Metals, Juliets especially....although this always seems to hit when I've got other obligations, like the holidays...

Oh well, enjoy!

Back