• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from 29 Palms California

Walter Langkowski

ブンプ
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Las Vegas Nevada
Hello I'm new to this forum and excited to see what new things I can buy sell and trade on here. I started acquiring oakley gear back in 2006 when I joined the USMC. Im more so of an active wearer instead of a collector mostly due to the high chance of death in my career field, I figured I might as well enjoy my oakley gear while the enjoying is still good. I have over 20 xmetals if you count the 3 badman, only about 5 or so never worn in the boxes and of coarse got to have the Minute Machine and the Hollow Point. Looking to introduce some of my custom authentic military grade water proof airlocked optics cases that I store and occasionally ship all my x metals in here soon to the forum. Maybe after selling a few of thoes I can get that lifetime membership.
:drinks: Cheers!

Hello I'm new to this forum and excited to see what new things I can buy sell and trade on here. I started acquiring oakley gear back in 2006 when I joined the USMC. Im more so of an active wearer instead of a collector mostly due to the high chance of death in my career field, I figured I might as well enjoy my oakley gear while the enjoying is still good. I have over 20 xmetals if you count the 3 badman, only about 5 or so never worn in the boxes and of coarse got to have the Minute Machine and the Hollow Point. Looking to introduce some of my custom authentic military grade water proof airlocked optics cases that I store and occasionally ship all my x metals in here soon to the forum. Maybe after selling a few of thoes I can get that lifetime membership.
:drinks: Cheers!
Welcome!!

Back