• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From A Oakley Retailer! Feel Free To Ask Me Any Questions!

Hi!
I have bought an Oakley Crankcase watch (Thanks Beijing 2008 edition). But it is too tight for my wrist. I need some help to order more links (stainless steel in any color). Thanks

Hi!
I have bought an Oakley Crankcase watch (Thanks Beijing 2008 edition). But it is too tight for my wrist. I need some help to order more links (stainless steel in any color). Thanks
The first thing I would consider doing is contacting Oakley Customer Service and explaining your situation and perhaps bloating how much of an Oakley fanatic you are and how much you love their product. That being said, their customer service is amazing and they strive to make you happy. You possibly may be able to get them to ship you some for free or at least let you know of a retailer on your side of the Earth that could order them for you. I don't carry any watches at the moment and I am very unfamiliar with them. I would definitely start by calling them, I am certain they will help you out. If you get someone that isn't as friendly or helpful as you'd like hang up and call right back. Hope this works, let me know.

Back