1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

Hey guys,
    I've been checking out this forum for a while and thought it was about time I joined. I currently own two pairs of Oakley sunglasses but it's a growing collection. There is just so many styles and colour ways to choose from it's hard to decide what to pick up next, and that's where I'm stuck.

I have the Oakley forsake polished black with grey lens and Oakley batwolf black ink with black iridium lens. I have
    Some ideas for my future purchases just need to pick what to get first

Idea 1:
    Custom antix black ghost text with ice iridium and blue icons

Idea 2:
    Custom split jacket polished black with silver through bolts and slate and black iridium lenses

Idea 3:
    Custom batwolf black gold text with dark bronze lense and polished gold and black icon

Idea 4:
    Custom batwolf granite with either ice iridium or slate iridium polished chrome and matte black icons

Any thoughts??

Last edited by a moderator: 7/10/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

hi down under :eek:)

it's a good list for a start . . .

3. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

finally! a fellow Aussie.. one word - x-metal!

4. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

or a oakley hijinx with aussie icons!!!

5. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

im not a fan of the x metals,they just dont suit me. im more of an o-matter fan but in saying that im kinda liking the inmates and im just trying to decide on a frame/lens combo, im thinking polished chrome with vr28 black iridium

6. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

i love the look of the hijinx but i just cant pull them off, theyre slightly bigger on my face compared to the antix. i have found a pair of antix on ebay with australia icons but im not a big fan of the grey lens, i like iridiums better but cant seem to find replacements anywhere. got any ideas?

7. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

yeah man they just discontinued those inmates so they can be had for fair cheap at the vault (i think i saw a pair for $70), pretty sick styling