• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From Belgium

GeForceFX

Oakley Beginner
belgium
Hello all from Belgium. I'm Gino and just recently I started collecting oakley's, but I only buy stuff that I will actually wear.
I bought my first oakley about 5 years ago, a flak jacket with fire iridium lenses. later I bought me some ice iridium polarized XLJ lenses for it, because I prefer polarized when driving, and the flak jacket is now always in the car.
Last year I decided to buy another one, because I really liked some of the lifestyle "square O" models. After many hours on the oakley website, I decided to go for a custom fuel cell.

This one
1D3_5665.jpg

I really liked it and that's how I became a (minor) collector, with currently 7 oakley's and the next 3 already planned :cool-20:
I'm looking forward to share my new purchases with you guys, and learn more about past, current and future models.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum where the buying, selling, trading, talking about deals, new items, new ideas, mods and unique pieces... yeah, none of that ever stops :)

Back