1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. GeForceFX

GeForceFX Oakley Beginner

Hello all from Belgium. I'm Gino and just recently I started collecting oakley's, but I only buy stuff that I will actually wear.
    I bought my first oakley about 5 years ago, a flak jacket with fire iridium lenses. later I bought me some ice iridium polarized XLJ lenses for it, because I prefer polarized when driving, and the flak jacket is now always in the car.
    Last year I decided to buy another one, because I really liked some of the lifestyle "square O" models. After many hours on the oakley website, I decided to go for a custom fuel cell.

This one
    Hello From Belgium - 1D3_5665.jpg

I really liked it and that's how I became a (minor) collector, with currently 7 oakley's and the next 3 already planned :cool-20:
    I'm looking forward to share my new purchases with you guys, and learn more about past, current and future models.

Last edited: 5/6/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Welcome to the forum!

3. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

4. Oakle y

Oakle y Something Something Darkside Premium Member Lifetime Member

Hello and welcome to the forum.

5. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Welcome to the forum, the buying never stops! ;)

6. MJLSr

MJLSr Oakley Expert

Welcome to the forum where the buying, selling, trading, talking about deals, new items, new ideas, mods and unique pieces... yeah, none of that ever stops :)