• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello, From Canada

Vettesetter

Oakley Beginner
Hello, Just found your board and would like to introduce myself. I have always purchased Oakley sunglasses, I think the first pair were the Blades from way back in the 80's , I now have in my collection, a pair polished Ichiro Juliets that I had converted with a pair of Carbon Ducatti Juliets so they are carbon arms and nose bridge with polished orbitals and ruby red polarized lens' and red rubber (very sweet one of a kind), and a pair visa versa with pink iridium polarized, a pair of plasma Juliets with emerald lens' and olive green rubber. A pair of Penny plasma with turquoise lens', and a pair of Penny coppers with red lens'. I have a slew of lens' that I have got off of ebay and the Oakley stands as well. Also have some polished Gatorz and some Rayban Enertias. I joined this forum because I need your help to get my favourite shades repaired, yeah, you guessed it, the Penny's are loose and Oakley won't repair them. One way or the other I am determined to have these repaired, and any advice would be gratefully accepted.

SDC10015.jpg

SDC10012.jpg

Joe

Attachments

• SDC10015.jpg
    SDC10015.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 106
  • SDC10012.jpg
    SDC10012.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 95
Welcome to the forum! Good to see more Canadians on here - which part of Canada are you in?

Nice boat. I love malibu's that make some beautiful boats.

The user name should have said it all.

Latest Posts

Back