• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from Canada

:welcome:Running over your shades is a tough one to swallow. Glad you found the forum and hope you find your new favorite pair. ;)
It was awful. I have a big head, they were definitely favorite pair. I struggled for a long time not having sunglasses as I wore prescription glasses and couldn't get prescription oakleys...my pescription was too strong to fit in any of the frames I wanted. Switched to contacts and I finally bought my first pair. Had lasik done 3 years ago, best $3500 I've ever spent. Now the oakley possibilities are endless. I usually only wear my Turbines as my Holbrooks were prescription(1 tiny click...enough that my insurance would cover them) and did not get them polarized. The only issue I have with them is when I travel to Winnipeg(8 hour drive south), I get some paint from the arms right above my ears. That's why i bring the Holbrooks along for the ride.

Where in Canada are you? There are some Members on here that could probably help you track some down.

I have a polished black frame with purple icons that I could put a lens in.

Back