• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello!......from Chicago.......

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Ha! Love the Forum! Didn't know it existed! I am a HUGE Oakley collector......Live near Chicago, IL.......LOVE NHRA, NHL and Oakley! Its gonna be a blast being a part of this forum.

I did! There are a few things I'm looking for! Looking forward to getting to know the bunch of you as well...... Thanks!

I'm in Chicago too! Another member and I were thinking of taking a trip to the vaults and stores out in the suburbs sometime. Good stuff! Welcome to the forums! Any pics of your collection?

hi Dyeraudio and welcome to our community . . .
please share some pics with us :eek:)

Let me clarify....when I say I'm a HUGE Oakley collector....that means that I spend hours searching Craigslist and eBay for rare stuff...and I will do pretty much whatever I have to to get what I am looking for....I do not currently have alot of stuff..I foolishly sold some rare stuff to get other stuff...lol....kinda like "flipping" Oakley items....rare keychains, wallets, money clips....just drove 8 hours roundtrip to Green Bay< WI for a display case for $150! I am looking for some cool stuff here and hope to find it! Thank you for the warm welcomes!!!!!

Currently have my machinist brother-in-law working on some Icon "Scatter" logo keychains....pics when done!

yes a Scatter logo keychains sounds really cool. . .
do you have a dates if he is done?

Latest Posts

Back