• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from Colorado

No collection really. I have a pair of carbon juliet frames with black non-polarized lenses and a pair of plazma ice juliets. Nothing special, just a couple sweet pairs of sun glasses.
Still, thats a good start! I started with a half jacket and a bottle rocket. Now this is about half my collection.
20150127_231019.jpg

Nice! I don't see myself starting a collection anytime soon. I'm actually going to sell my plasma juliets soon. Too much money to start collecting and I have a hard time hitting the brakes when I get involved in things. I tend to go full steam ahead with very little pause.

Nice! I don't see myself starting a collection anytime soon. I'm actually going to sell my plasma juliets soon. Too much money to start collecting and I have a hard time hitting the brakes when I get involved in things. I tend to go full steam ahead with very little pause.
Thanks. I understand. I didnt see myself doing that either. It just happened in about 4 months.

Thanks. I understand. I didnt see myself doing that either. It just happened in about 4 months.

Maybe one day I'll start a collection. I really love the juliets. I have had 3 pairs over the years. The first was stolen during a deployment overseas, the second are my current plasma's that have been with me for about 8 years and the 3rd are the carbon's that are my daily pair now. They're the only glasses I ever wear. Huge mistake for Oakley to stop making them!

Back