• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From England...........Arkansas

Hey Jeremiah welcome to the community! Thanks for signing up and letting us help you build your post count! Please stick around and contribute more, great place here to learn and hang out. Plus I'll need some time to figure out a name to call you...I usually use some British slang for those cross-ponders but you're not really one, obviously. And Arkansas just seems too easy a target for labeling...

How about "Redneck Limey"? Naah.

"Backwoods Brit"? Too rhymey.

I'll think of something. Until then, make yourself at home!

:)

Hey Jeremiah welcome to the community! Thanks for signing up and letting us help you build your post count! Please stick around and contribute more, great place here to learn and hang out. Plus I'll need some time to figure out a name to call you...I usually use some British slang for those cross-ponders but you're not really one, obviously. And Arkansas just seems too easy a target for labeling...

How about "Redneck Limey"? Naah.

"Backwoods Brit"? Too rhymey.

I'll think of something. Until then, make yourself at home!

:)

Those could be usable. As I've said before, I've been called much worse by people I like less. That seems to be an occupational hazard though.

Back