1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Craig Whelan

Craig Whelan Guest

Hi

Been scouting over the forum for a little while now as I've decided to get rid of my Pennys and X-Metal Vault. I don't know what price to put on them, willing to send worldwide using UPS

Anyone got any suggestions on price guidance?

Serial PI026295

On eBay.co.uk currently and hope to stick them on oakleyforum.com is a reasonable price can be guided, was thinking of upward of $300/£200 (note: edited 2014-11-18 07:40 GMT) , did not take in to account USD/BGP exchange rate) - however, wondered if there were criteria some may be looking for in order to get to this kind of price? eBay.co.uk is very volatile currently it appears.

Thanks

Craig

Last edited by a moderator: 11/18/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

Craig Whelan likes this.
  3. Bmc350

Bmc350 Oakley Beginner

Welcome to the forum.

4. Dieseltech

Dieseltech Oakley Expert Premium Member

Welcome:)

5. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Welcome

6. galeanoandres73

galeanoandres73 Oakley Beginner

Well.. Welcome !

7. Craig Whelan

Craig Whelan Guest

Hi

Thanks for the welcome, indeed I have read the rules and exactly the reason for my 'Hi this is me' post - I would certainly like to put something in the exchange, however knowing I can only conform to 'rules' 1, 3-10 - I thought it best to ask the people who know best and might be looking to purchase such a fine pair of glasses.

Any advice certainly would be welcome

Thanks

Craig.

8. slamriffer

slamriffer Oakley Expert

Welcome!

9. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

For penny's (depending on condition and if you have original box and coin or not could get you between 330-500 bucks. If it's a xmetal finish you can usually get a little more (assuming it's complete and mint) if its copper colored you could get 700-950.

The vault (if it's the metal one) and foam is intact your looking at 100-120 bucks. If it a soft x metal vault, 30-45.

Once you can list in the exchange you will find out pretty fast what people are willing to pay.

10. Craig Whelan

Craig Whelan Guest

Thanks for the considered reply - most helpful.

Guess I had better get logged in and get some posting done then...and wait patiently for 14 days :)

Many thanks

Craig.

TheWannaBe likes this.