• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From Greenville, SC

rthomas218

Oakley Expert
Greenville, SC
Figured I would introduce myself. My name is Bob and I am an Oakley addict. Nothing too bad, but I do enjoy all things oakley. I have 8 pairs of oakley sunglasses, a pair of metal plate prescription frames and 5 pairs of snowboard/mountain bike goggles. I also have a GMT watch in blue with some random cases. Favs are my Jupiter square Rossi edition and my clear style switch. I also have 3 pairs of fives, a pair of gascan olympic, crankcase, crosshair 2.0 and a pair of bottlecaps. I also have a decent oakley display case. Nice to see others that share my addiction/hobby. Ill upload some pics when I get a chance.

Welcome Bob,
Get your wallet out, and start with the excuses to your wife. This site is only going to make your addiction alot worse. Glad to see a fellow South Carolinian on this forum. There are several members from NC also. Once again welcome.

Welcome Bob,
Get your wallet out, and start with the excuses to your wife. This site is only going to make your addiction alot worse. Glad to see a fellow South Carolinian on this forum. There are several members from NC also. Once again welcome.
My excuse to my wife every time a new pair gets to my door is that I got it in a trade. It's working for now...

Back