• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From Lancashire UK

Jimbosapien

Oakley Beginner
Hi, found the forum after looking for aftermarket lenses so thought I'd sign up!

I have a much loved pair of Juliets in plasma and ice iridium. I had a pair of Valves in silver ice iridium but sadly I left them in a hire car in Melbourne and by the time I had realised and went back to retrieve them they had vanished :sad:

I also hair a pair of what I think are Minutes. I found them in my Granddad's car when took ownership of it (no idea where he got them from!) Anyway I think they're fakes - lenses seem pretty good but the frames look pretty rough. Only markings are USA not Made in USA or anything else.

Looking forward to getting stuck in to the forum!

J

Welcome to the forum! You're interest for oakleys is what brought you here, now you're just in more trouble as you discover what lies within! :smile::cool:

Welcome along fella, always nice to see more people from the UK!

If you're looking at aftermarket lenses you might want to look into custom cut lenses, more expensive than aftermarket but you get OEM goodness for your trouble.

Latest Posts

Back