• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From Malaysia

Kid

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Hi guys, big time O fan from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia...
found this site when I was googling for any dedicated O forum locally but doesn't seems to find any...Oakley in Malaysia isn't great..I'm seeing that Indonesia and Singapore would have much bigger exposure..I'm also rather surprise and disappointed to see some of the feedback in this forum on fake oakleys coming from Malaysia.

Oakley has been pretty expensive in Malaysia and I've been searching high and low to get them closer to the US retail price. I've met a number of grey importers selling Oakleys in local e-commerce websites with no Revelstoke (authorised distributor in Malaysia) warranty and could not give concrete reason on how they get them cheap. Never trust these guys so I only purchase my Oakleys from authorized optical stores and paid premiums for them.

here's some pictures of me and my current pairs...not great, not even close to "interesting" ones but I hope I'm on the right direction.

Self customed Flak Jacket with white rubber kit - use it only for golfing
FJ.jpg

The one and only "display" model
fc.jpg

Me with my daily beater - monster pup
Kid.jpg

Started of with a pair of 1st gen Fives 1.0 and have gone through a pair of Jupiter as well as a polarized Ducati Fuel Cell before settling down with the current ones...hope you like it. Thank you!

Back