• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello, from MO!

EmWolb

Oakley Beginner
Hey everyone! Dustin here, 23, and work in Retail Sales and Management. I have 2 beautiful, lovely women in my life, first being my girlfriend, second being our 4 year old daughter, and another little girl due December 13th! Enough about me though, on the reason why we're all here!

Made my first Oakley purchase 2 days ago. My girlfriend got pissed at my cheap buying guide for sunglasses and I got the "If you don't buy'em, I'm gonna buy'em." So with my employer recently becoming an Authorized Oakley Retailer, I picked up a pair of Matte Black Iridium Black Polarized Gascan's for fairly good deal in my opinion.

So far so good. Honestly, would definitely buy another pair down the road. Definitely feel a lot different than what I'm used to, but I must say best pair of shades I've ever owned. Their reputation holds true. If these hold up like others say they do, they've got a return customer & an official vouch for their products from me!

9789f1e040d84f395309c3c6b038f64f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for signing up after you found us! Welcome to the community... please be careful in here. Right now you obviously have your GF support, but you may find so many new models to like and need in here that she'll change her tune!

;)

Back