• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from NC

Da Wolf

Oakley Beginner
Wanted to introduce myself. I am new to the forum, but not to Oakley. I have owned several different pairs over the years; Square Wire, Juliet, and Flak Jacket 2.0 all with polarized lenses. I loved my Juliets, and was disappointed to learn that they have been discontinued. I have had them for almost eight years now, and currently trying to convince my wife to let me send them to Oakley to get them tuned up, and put a new pair of lenses in them (old ones are scratched up) before I can no longer get new lenses. I just recently purchased a pair of custom Flak Jacket 2.0 with Polarized Prizm Deep Sea lenses. I am now trying to get use to these glasses as I am use to wearing all metal sunglasses verses the O-material the Jackets are made of.

Wanted to introduce myself. I am new to the forum, but not to Oakley. I have owned several different pairs over the years; Square Wire, Juliet, and Flak Jacket 2.0 all with polarized lenses. I loved my Juliets, and was disappointed to learn that they have been discontinued. I have had them for almost eight years now, and currently trying to convince my wife to let me send them to Oakley to get them tuned up, and put a new pair of lenses in them (old ones are scratched up) before I can no longer get new lenses. I just recently purchased a pair of custom Flak Jacket 2.0 with Polarized Prizm Deep Sea lenses. I am now trying to get use to these glasses as I am use to wearing all metal sunglasses verses the O-material the Jackets are made of.

Hello NC .... Maybe this will be in your interest

Carolina collectors | Page 15 | Oakley Forum

Welcome to the forum.

DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT send your Juliets to Oakley!!!!!!!!!

If you value them trust me. Don't send them there.

You need one name for your tune up on them. That is @THE X-MAN

For lenses. @xmetalmaniac

Take a look around. Just DO NOT ship your precious pair to Oakley.

I was use to metal as well it takes a little getting use to the others. I like the flak jacket style the best. I'm from NC as well and also new to the forum.

Latest Posts

Back