• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From Northern Indiana

HoosierFreak

Oakley Beginner
Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name's Drew. Currently living in Mishawaka, Indiana but I'm about to move to the Fort Wayne area as I've taken a new job with Auctions America. I've loved Oakley all my life and unfortunately its only been recently that the desire to collect has set in. I lived in Tampa, Florida for a few years which was great because we had an Oakley Store in the mall and Vaults in Orlando. I worked at Busch Gardens and thoroughly enjoyed the deep discounts from Oakley that we received for working there. Unfortunately the majority of my collection went missing in the move, I'm not sure how that happened but I'm thoroughly annoyed. I still have my Transformers 3D glasses which are awesome. I saw them in the store and new I had to have them. Unfortunately I've noticed that the finish, if you will, is peeling off the side pieces, has anyone else had this problem? I contacted Oakley and the only thing they could do is send me a regular replacement pair since they are out. Wasn't a fan of that so I'll just deal. I'll have to post a picture of my diaper bag and my son haha. It may or may not be a kitchen sink backpack haha. I get compliments everywhere I go with it. Anyway, I'm looking forward to playing catch up with the forum and learning and beginning my collection.

Take care,

Drew

Latest Posts

Back