1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Brett28

Brett28 Here's my money, thanks

So I bought my first pair of Holbrooks about a year ago after a 2 year love affair with many assorted ray bans, prada shades, marc jacobs, etc and, well, needless to say i didnt join any other brands' forums! I currently own 8 pair of holbrooks with two more coming in the mail. yea, i got the bug. I also got my first pair of jupiter squared this weekend in the wood grain trim. I think i opened a box of worms by buying those. Yea, i like to say im done buying glasses but then theres always a tempting special edition or color scheme popping up that melts a hole in my brain until i burn up my mastercard. Anyway, Im from new york in the U S of A and would like to say hello to all the fellow oakley fans out there! :cool:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum! If you get tired of buying sunglasses there are always watches, clothes, hats.

Welcome!

3. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley Rōnin

Hello bro! welcome to the club! since you now know that youve been bitten be ready for more "O" addiction!!:cool:

4. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley Rōnin

Lol! do it Frankiestyle!:cool:

5. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

:thumb: :laugh:

6. Brett28

haha thanks man! ive been eyeballing the watches and own a couple hoodies/tees. im gonna have to check out your fmj collection immediately

7. Brett28

indeed, i agree that it has only begun, more shades than days in any month haha

8. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

Where in NY are you from?

9. Brett28

Rockland county, like 30 miles north of the city. Where upstate are you?

10. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

I am in Cohoes....just outside of Albany. Do you hit the Woodbury Vault at all?