• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From Ny

Works out perfect oakleyfrankfmj as I do love the product and love to get my hands on some xmetals that I missed out on.

Welcome from a fellow New Yorker :welcome: Its awesome that you were put onto Oakleys via x metals as opposed to the more mainstream o matter pairs

Brett28 I remember once I tried on the penny's in the late 90's I was sold on how clear the lenses were. After that pair I didnt buy a pair till maybe 2-3 yrs later which were the ichiro juliets slate emerald. I love that lense for not so bright conditions. Then after that pair I just kept buying pairs I really liked

Brett28 I remember once I tried on the penny's in the late 90's I was sold on how clear the lenses were. After that pair I didnt buy a pair till maybe 2-3 yrs later which were the ichiro juliets slate emerald. I love that lense for not so bright conditions. Then after that pair I just kept buying pairs I really liked

So jealous of the Ichiro emerald owners. Sounds great man keep it up. Nothing, not even Maui Jim, can touch Oakley optics

Back