• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from NY

si_jeff

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys, my name is Jeff, from NY.

First of all just want to say members here are awesome, just reading the threads before I joined, lots of great information here for us Oakley enthusiast , specially the X-metal.

I have a few Juliet's , I love them. Too bad Oakley does not make them anymore, and I used to send them in before for tune-ups years ago. From my understanding, they are not doing that anymore and it is different now. Just want to thank you guys for this forum.

Hey guys, my name is Jeff, from NY.

First of all just want to say members here are awesome, just reading the threads before I joined, lots of great information here for us Oakley enthusiast , specially the X-metal.

I have a few Juliet's , I love them. Too bad Oakley does not make them anymore, and I used to send them in before for tune-ups years ago. From my understanding, they are not doing that anymore and it is different now. Just want to thank you guys for this forum.
Hey Jeff :welcome:

Glad you found us and have signed up. Welcome. Oakley may be dying day-by-day, but the member here keep things going on everything from knowledge to parts/repairs.

Latest Posts

Back