• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From NYC

You're fortunate you can take the Metro North to/from Grand Central as opposed to having to go to Penn Station (i.e., hell on earth)... The violets look awesome. InfiniteHero is cutting me a set of violet polarized. Any aesthetic difference in the lens appearance - polarized vs non? Are either richer in color?
I haven't seen alot of side by sides but they should be near identical. I know they will bit a touch darker to look through though but not by a big fraction. I actually usually take Penn Station via Secaucus and yea, it's wild.

+1 on Brett28. In general there often is a little bit of variation from one set of Iridium lenses to another, some colors being worse than others. But the polarized layer doesn't change how they look - it just reduces the overall light transmission percentage a tiny bit and adds all the great anti-glare advantages you get with polar...

+1 on Brett28. In general there often is a little bit of variation from one set of Iridium lenses to another, some colors being worse than others. But the polarized layer doesn't change how they look - it just reduces the overall light transmission percentage a tiny bit and adds all the great anti-glare advantages you get with polar...

Thanks guys

Back