• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From Ohio

jgillum40

Oakley Beginner
Hello my name is Josh and I live in jamestown ohio. I had Oakley glasses back in the early 90s. Then took a long break because I couldn't find some that fit me right. Fast forward to 2011 my cousin finds some Oakley antix in a gas station parking lot and we post a sign with no calls. He gives them to me and I instantly fell back in love with Oakleys the lenses were scratched but frames were mint. They were black with a pattern. Wore them everywhere and I mean everywhere. I just lost them out on the lake a few months back and have been lost since....

I just bought some red antix on ebay from a guy in texas and have been waiting like a kid on christmas eve. Lol

Welcome to the forum! I'm in Cincinnati, and can certainly relate to the feeling of anticipation. I hadnt purchased a pair since 2004, but have picked up 3 in the past month. Hope yours arrive soon!

my cousin finds some Oakley antix in a gas station parking lot and...He gives them to me...and I just lost them out on the lake a few months back and have been lost since...

Just like women, the way you get them is the way that you lose them...

I'm here in the 'nati with Tunney so welcome Josh!

Got them in while I was out of town so had a gift waiting when I made it home. Quick rub down with a disinfectant wipe and I wore them today under my helmet. Definitely need some new lenses but I knew that going in. They aren't horrible just rough. Any suggestions on where to get some replacement lenses?

Small world. And welcome to the site too. Lol. I just wish we had better places around here to get O stuff.

Back